$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.00 - $17.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$18.98 - $18.99
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M4x10 Flat Head Screw Note: This hanger has a pin machined in to it that inserts in to the frame (refer to photos).
$4.99 - $5.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
$13.99 - $17.00
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Axle Adapters for use with MT-3100 series hubs - Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminents - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations - Spacing/Axle: 12TA 142mm
$5.00 - $6.00
- Machined AL6061 alloy construction - Center sleeve for use with Revolvr outboard bottom brackets - Converts 68/73mm outboard bottom bracket to a 100mm or 120mm fat bike model - Seals and protects the bearings from harmful contaminants - Center sleeve only: Revolvr outboard bottom brackets sold separately
$34.00 - $42.50
Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 124.5mm - Overall: 145.5mm
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
• Machined alloy arm • (ISCG Mount) international standard • Adjustable design • Sealed cartridge bearing • Prevents dropped chains on mountain bikes
Sunlite braze-on front derailleur adapter
$9.99 - $11.50
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
The Subsonic/Race/35a aerobar combines the low stack Subsonic bracket with the arm-hugging Race armrest to offer an industry-leading fit range oriented towards low, narrow positions. The 35a extension offers a comfortable 35 degree angle with a 80mm rise. This is the only low stack clip-on in the market that maintains the pad-to-grip angle as the bar is stacked up Subsonic is not just another aerobar bracket. It brings our next-generation fit range to a low stack bracket design. This allows the bar to use our riser kits to increase the stack without changing the relationship between the armrest and the grips. The Race armrest has been designed to tightly cup the riders arms – facilitating a narrow position and increasing control at speed. Performance - The Subsonic/Race is designed to achieve a lower stack height than standard aerobars, without the added frontal area of a below-the-basebar extension clamping system. This improves aerodynamics and the fit range. Fit Data - Armrest offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 142mm to 272mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Stack: The minimum is 40mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 70mm of stack in 5mm increments. - The extension rotation can be easily adjusted using the shaft bolt. There is a 40mm range of extension length adjustment once the extensions have been cut. There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1200 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable low stack clip-on on the market. Origin Story After we released the Supersonic (J5) as a premium bracket with market leading fit options and verstility we wanted to bring the same kind of options to teh rest of our range of brackets and thus aerobars. Where our supersonic and Sonic brackets have a minimum stack of around 60mm, like most of the popular aerobars - we wanted the Subsonic to offer a substantially lower position. This helps the segment of the market who struggle to get into their ideal position with modern bike frames. And it was vital that we include stack height adjustment without altering the pad grip relationship - so our riders have the ability to fine-tune every aspect of their setup. The Race armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrest, smaller increments of movement are achieved - making it simple to fine-tune a rider's position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike. Additionally, there are two thicknesses of cushion available to ensure a snug fit for different sized arms. Who is it for - This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions than are possible with standard aerobar designs. Unlike other low stack bars, it allows fine-tuning of the stack height so the rider is not limited to only one armpad height. With the Race armrests fitted, it is tailored towards riders who intend to be low and narrow to punch the smallest possible hole through the wind. - Bracket: Subsonic - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Race / 5mm Pads - Extension Length: 350mm - Width: 142mm to 272mm - Weight: 590g
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
Page 1 of 33 Next page