No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
An affordable and super sturdy double-wall rim! The 36mm wide profile, 6000 series aluminum, and oversized pins increase strength significantly while keeping weight down. The Honor Rim is the perfect upgrade to any wheel. Product Specifications - Profile: Double Wall - Joint: Oversized Pin Joint Seam - Hole: 36 Hole - Width: 36mm - Weight: 16.3oz
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3'' mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
Sleeved 25mm Enduro rim, ready for the rough. Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the E 512 can cope with the most demanding trails.
A sleeved AM rim, supporting modern tires with its 30mm inner width. Just wide enough, just light enough. With a 30mm internal rim width, the M 502 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest of terrains. DT Swiss's benchmark rim material is combined with an economic sleeve-junction to offer the best ratio between low weight, big width, and a low price.
$611.39 - $631.39
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
$681.39 - $701.49
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
This rim is your robust and reliable companion for all rides. The R 500 supports your riding, day-in and day-out, over thousands of kilometers, all at an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner with modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
Our lightest alloy rim with welded, advanced rim profile! The most advanced alloy existing for rims meets the most advanced rim profile to form the RR 411 rim. From the moment the alloy is melted, all the way to the secret surface treatment, this rim is all about getting the absolute best out of the great, shiny metal that is aluminum. Very light, very strong, and very classy is the result.
$239.99 - $249.99
The FX 777 freecoaster wheel is built with the popular double wall 777 rim, laced to the team favorite FX freecoaster. This 36-hole wheel is hand laced 3x with 14-gauge spokes and brass nipples, providing superior strength. All Cinema wheels come with a Cinema rim strip.
The Kink Brawler rim is an aero style rim that is built to take a beating. The double wall design with welded seam construction provides a massive amount of strength and stiffness. The 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion profile is designed for added support and is drilled for straight spoke lacing. Extended height sidewalls mean this aero style rim can also be used with brakes.
No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight and stable starting point to building exquisite wheels, featuring a wide inner width that pairs well with a variety of tire sizes. They offer an aerodynamic advantage over the 30d rims, creating a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims show up in style with a clean design and aesthetics. - Tubular Rim design - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Recommended weight limit 240lbs - Max tire pressure 130psi - For tires 25-33c - 24h
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
An unexpected rough section on your ride? No problem with this rim. Looking for a bomb-proof rim to build up your Gravel, Cyclocross, or adventure bike? Then it's definitely worth taking a look at the RR 521 rim. 32mm deep and 20mm wide, this modern road rim could have been classified as a Cross Country rim just a few years ago. Nowadays it's just a great offer to widen your ride... with drop bars.
30mm welded rim, developed for the big gaps, nasty root mats, and mean rock gardens. The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots, and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. The 30mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed.
Page 1 of 28 Next page