- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$44.99 - $53.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
$49.99 - $69.99
$12.48 - $19.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
$30.00 - $32.00
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
$29.00 - $42.00
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - Available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications - BCD: 104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 1x
The best bang for your buck! The Transit V2 cranks are tubular chromoly 3pc cranks with a super strong cold forged 19mm spindle. They're right and left hand drive compatible and come in various lengths and colors!
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-SYNC Q-Factor Crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every drip of energy to the trail. - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10 - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 32-tooth
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
$42.99 - $45.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
- 10-speed road crankset - Forged 6061-T6 aluminum crankarms - CNC 7075-T6 aluminum chainrings - Stainless steel hardware - 43.5mm chainline - Q-Factor: 153mm (Standard 53/39), 157mm (Compact 50/34) - Integrated Origin-8 BB included - Weight includes BB - 870g
Replacement dust cover for Origin 8 XLT Cranksets
$34.00 - $42.00
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets and are available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications. - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting
$100.00 - $125.00
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crank arms for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for direct mount chainrings and spiders - 24mm integrated Chromoly spindle - Crank arm tip protectors included with MTB/Boost and Fat 100/120 crank arm sets
Metropolis products are ideal for the urban riding environment. The Metropolis 2-Speed Patterson crankset has a patented planetary gearing system that works brilliantly and looks great. Partner the PT with the retro-styled Metropolis handlebar and stem in brushed silver or black and you have the mainstays of an equally good-looking and well functioning ride. - Die-cast alloy crank arms - External bearing BB - Two-speed planetary system - Overdrive ratio = 1.6:1 - Downtube cable routing - NBD (No Pinch Bolt Design)
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
$499.99 - $659.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace Hollowtech II Crankset has always set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. It's made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum and has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature a new tooth design. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love. Plus, the Dura-Ace crankset is also lighter than many carbon models.
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
Origin-8's XLT Road Compact Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum so you'll have the power to jump in front of the pack and stay there. This 10 speed-compatible crankset features CNC-machined aluminum 50-/34-tooth chainrings with ramps and pins for smooth and precise shifting.
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
$169.99 - $179.99
The Kink Pillar cranks use a unique one piece forged backplate that tie together the pedal and spindle bosses, while acting as an extremely stiff backbone to each crank arm. This design eliminates several weak points found in traditional tubular cranks, and increases the overall strength without adding weight.
Page 1 of 9 Next page