$69.99 - $110.00
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$48.99 - $79.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$200.99 - $219.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$56.00 - $59.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$34.00 - $44.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$25.00 - $41.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-45 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
SRAM's PG-1070 10-Speed Cassette is light, strong and durable. SRAM's PowerGlide technology keeps your gear changes fast and smooth for quiet, reliable shifting mile after mile.
Precision CNC CroMo construction - 9 Pawl/108 Point/3.33° Engagement for instant power transfer - 8 spline removal - Chrome plated
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
$22.64 - $26.99
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
$25.99 - $31.90
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
$16.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
Sometimes less is more. With the 10-speeds, an 11-48T range, and evenly spaced gear steps, the ADVENT X cassette allows riders to shift less often to find the right gear, while still having enough range to ride what they want. Fewer cogs also means less weight and a wider chain for better mud shedding. It even fits on standard 10-speed freehub bodies so you don't need to buy new wheels for no reason. In short, it's everything you want in a high-end drivetrain. - Two alloy large cogs and a full alloy spider eliminate unwanted weight - Ramped cogs aid in shifting under load - Continuously molded construction maintains straightness and durability - Compatible with standard HG freehub bodies and 10-speed chains - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34-40-48
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
$74.95 - $79.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12 – 25T - 281g
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
$315.00 - $333.00
It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, SRAM's XG-1190 cassette delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Rival, Apex - Weight: 151 grams (11 – 25T), 185g (11 – 30T), 196g (11 – 32T) - Material High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings - Speeds: 11 Gear Ratios: - 11 – 25T: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25 - 11 – 26T: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26 - 11 – 28T: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28 - 11 – 30T: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - 11 – 32T: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
$82.99 - $145.00
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$135.00 - $185.00
Steel sprockets with nickel-chromed finish. Built with one triplet and 8 single sprockets. - Includes lockring - 11-32t compatible only with medium-cage rear derailleur - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed - Weight: 249g
$60.00 - $75.00
Steel single sprockets with galvanized finish. - Lockring included - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 9 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 212 grams (12-23)
The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette. Compatibility: - Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes - Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs and chains - Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike - Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC - Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur - These fit very tight on certain Stan's No Tubes hubs like the 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
$24.99 - $29.99
MicroSHIFT's H10 cassettes are manufactured to exacting tolerances for straightness, shift quality, and durability, resulting in responsive shifting performance that lasts longer than you might expect. - Sprockets are chrome-plated for hardness and corrosion resistance - Continuously molded cogs are straighter than stamped steel, resulting in more consistent, predictable shifting performance - Precision ramps and chamfers for rapid chain movement - Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 10-speed systems - Steel lock ring Gear combinations: - 11-25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25 - 11-28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28 - 11-32T: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32 - 11-34T: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-34 - 11-36T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36
$44.95 - $49.95
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
Page 1 of 5 Next page