$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
$26.99 - $29.99
Cones And Spacers machined From 6061 Aluminum Includes 1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4mm Adjustment Washers Washer Can Be Used Inside and Outside of Bottom Bracket For Perfect Chain Alignment And Bearing Spacing
$23.99 - $39.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
Mid BB kit with 2 precision sealed bearings, machined alloy bearing cones with laser etched logo, 44mm alloy internal tube spacer and extra crank arm spacers.
$10.00 - $16.00
$24.98 - $29.99
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- Designed for fat tire bikes - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings
$27.99 - $30.00
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
$31.99 - $34.00
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
- Replacement fat bike bottom bracket with square-taper chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Steel shell and cups - 120mm shell width - 180mm spindle length - 1.37" x 24T English thread
Maximize your pedaling efficiency with Origin-8's Torq Lite Outboard Ceramic Bottom Bracket. It features CNC'd 6061-aluminum cups with super-smooth and durable double-sealed ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races. It is made for 68mm, 70mm or 73mm bottom brackets and can be used in road or mountain bikes. It comes with spacers and has an anodized and laser-etched finish, too.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down. This GXP100 bottom bracket matches SRAM's Fat Bike cranks.
Wheels Mfg BB86/92 thread together bottom bracket for use with 24mm spindle diameter cranksets. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch, 48.5mm outer diameter cups. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm, 92mm, 89.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 106g
Wheels Mfg original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: HollowTech II (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 95g
BBRight™ Outboard bottom bracket for use with 24mm spindle diameter cranksets. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 79mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 148g
- Thread: BC 1.37 x 24T - Caged bearing 1/4" x 9 - Fits most square taper cotterless BB axles - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
$61.00 - $68.00
Origin8's Revolvr PF30 Outboard Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups provide a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HollowTechII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into PF30 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-73mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 138g
$38.00 - $50.00
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
$59.99 - $74.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
Thread together BB for 386EVO frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks. Machined aluminum cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 86.6mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Weight: 133g
Campagnolo's Record Pista Bottom Bracket is a masterpiece of refinement thanks to its gossamer carbon/aluminum cartridge, easy-spinning bearings and lightweight aluminum cups.
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, or BB86 frames and allow the use of Power Torque System (PTS) crank sets and EPS components - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
$13.99 - $15.99
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
Page 1 of 6 Next page