High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
Whether it's a custom build or just a replacement, these hubs are the foundation for a high quality wheelset. Product details - Bontrager rear hub for use with 197mm dropouts - Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Flange diameter: 58mm - NDS flange offset: 59.5mm - DS flange offset: 46mm - 32 hole, 6-bolt rotor
Reliable, simple, and e-bike specific hub. To withstand the higher torque of e-drive systems, the 350 hybrid is equipped with steel rotors and a specific 24T ratchet out of hardened steel. Oversized bearings ensure smooth running under extreme conditions.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount
- 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included Specifications: - Use: RR - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Drilling: 24H - Spacing / Axle: 12TA - Brake Type: CL - Bearing Type: Sealed - Bearing Model: 6902 - Bearing Size: 15x28x7
$229.49 - $254.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano/SRAM 8-11s and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 458mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 36.65mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 51.35mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 37.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 22.8mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 39.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 53.8mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 34.65mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 20.35mm
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
Aluminum rear hub for bicycle - 18P DBCL 24 holes, straightpull, black. Aluminum Campagnolo freehub body, black. - Dimension: 12x142mm
The pinnacle among the hubs–Ratchet EXP united with SINC ceramic bearings. The premium 180 hub convinces with its sophisticated Ratchet EXP technology, giving the hub extra lightness, stiffness, and precision along with easy, no-tool maintenance. Furthermore, assembled with the low-friction SINC ceramic bearings, the hub performs efficiently and brings your power directly to the road. The hub is available for straight pull spokes only.
The Mission Radar is an affordable front hub with two precision sealed bearings and a hollow heat-treated chromoly inner axle. The slim 6061-T6 aluminum hub shell has a classic look, and is available in 36-hole only. The bolt-in axle design works great with pegs or without. - Hub shell: 6061-T6 aluminum 36-hole - Axle: Hollow heat-treated chromoly - Axle bolts: Chromoly 3/8" (17mm Socket / 6mm Allen) - Bearings: 2 durable sealed cartridges - Hole count: 36 - Weight: 10.6oz
The Mission Deploy hub gives you a chance to upgrade to a freecoaster without breaking the bank. With sealed bearings throughout, adjustable slack, heat-treated chromoly axle, and left- and right-hand-drive options, the Deploy hub has you covered. - Hub shell: 6061-T6 aluminum 36-hole - Axle: Heat-treated chromoly - Nuts: 17mm steel - Bearings: 4 sealed cartridges - Weight: 22.0oz
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$55.05 - $64.65
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
- Includes spacer to run 10sp cassettes - Machined and forged alloy construction - Sealed cartridge bearings - Lightweight design - Weight: 382g - Brake Type: RIM
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Front - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm
Reliable, simple, and e-bike specific hub. To withstand the higher torque of e-drive systems, the 350 hybrid is equipped with steel rotors and a specific 24T ratchet machined out of hardened steel. Oversized bearings ensure smooth running under extreme conditions.
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Direct power meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
The Boulevard front wheel features the Kink Boulevard hub and is laced up to the Kink Atlas rim. This 36-hole wheel is hand laced, then tightened and trued to specifications. It’s 3x lacing pattern, 14-gauge spokes and brass nipples provide massive strength to stand up to plenty of riding abuse. All Kink wheels are wrapped with a Kink rim strip to provide increased protection between the rim and tube.
The Kink BMX East-Coaster DTC freecoaster hub is based on the traditional and proven KHE style internals. For a full range of slack options, from small to big, three slack adjustment washers are included. This hub features a tough 14mm heat-treated chromoly axle, and a special angular contact bearing for additional side load support. The custom aluminum hardware cone is also compatible with the Kink Rear nylon hub guard. Our new Dual Threaded Clutch (DTC) system allows both LHD or RHD drivers to be installed, without opening the hub or replacing the clutch. Now you can simply replace the driver to change drive sides.
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
$229.49 - $254.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 78 x 15mm version: flush axle, no end caps
Page 1 of 6 Next page