$164.00 - $183.00
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt - 150mm Q-factor
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (1) - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side) - (1) - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side) - (8) - 0.7mm spacers
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
The Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adapter for Campagnolo Ultra- Torque Cranks adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to BB30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation. This adapter is machined from engineering-grade Delrin. - 48g/pr * The design of these adapters includes the use of the Campy bearings factory installed on the crank spindle.
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for capable stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
The XX1 Eagle DUB crankset has been re-examined and re-engineered. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility, and durability. - SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset - Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight - Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability - Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately - Boost Compatible - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11, 10 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$6.75 - $8.50
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
$268.00 - $303.00
SRAM's Force 22 Crankset uses unidirectional carbon arms with a forged aluminum spider and integrated bottom-bracket axle to ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptionally low weights. Experience phenomenal front shifting with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and then precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, they're a force to be reckoned with.
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
$169.99 - $179.99
The Kink Pillar cranks use a unique one piece forged backplate that tie together the pedal and spindle bosses, while acting as an extremely stiff backbone to each crank arm. This design eliminates several weak points found in traditional tubular cranks, and increases the overall strength without adding weight.
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Special gear teeth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crankset can be used as a common component - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - Lighter and stiffer design - Direct mount system enables easy chainring swaps - Q-factor: 168 mm - Chainline: 52 mm - Bottom bracket compatibility: Hollowtech II - 12-speed
The STYLO Carbon Fat Bike DUB crankset is for riders who feel most at home when riding endless single track. Built tough, to handle lines through rock gardens and trail, the STYLO Carbon is strong, stiff and light. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility, and durability. - SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset - Proprietary carbon layup technology - Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability - Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately - Fat bike frame compatible - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11, 10 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 170/177 Hubs
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with Cannondale cranksets that have removable spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M4 (minus 4mm - dished toward the frame): For Cannondale bikes with the Ai (asymmetric integration) offset rear triangle AND all Cannondale 27.5 Plus bikes - M9 (minus 9mm - dished toward the frame): For standard (non-Ai offset) bikes - M1 (minus 1mm - dished toward the frame): For the Fat CAAD only
- One-piece chromoly crankset - 24TPI - Length: 175mm - Weight: 997g
$42.99 - $45.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
$219.99 - $222.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Riders want more range and closer steps between gears—and that’s the driving design principle of the SRAM Force crankset. It offers smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth gap between size variants, delivering smooth, accurate, and dependable shifting for the modern rider. Always find the sweet spot. - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - Crisp and accurate front shifts - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Can be upgraded to a power meter
$34.00 - $42.00
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets and are available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications. - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting