12- to 24-Inch
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Kink Sever tires feature a simple, yet stylish and effective low profile tread pattern that rolls fast while providing a ton of grip. The entire outer tread surface is micro-knurled which adds additional traction, fresh out of the box. The 2.4? tire width and resilient rubber compound help soften hard landings for both the rider and the rims. Increased thickness in the side wall areas helps to prevent flats, and improves stability even when running lower tire pressures. - Pressure: 60psi - Bead: Wire - Weight: 32.5oz
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$19.99 - $23.99
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 24 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 521 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 566g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "24 x 1.75"
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
$37.00 - $42.00
A trail tire for your little shredder. The majority of kids' mountain bike tires are either overweight or under-gunned. The Snyper from Maxxis is the exception. The center knobs are ramped to decrease rolling resistance, but the aggressive side knobs will boost any kid's confidence in the turns. The Snyper uses Maxxis' lightweight SilkShield material for puncture protection from bead-to-bead so they can rip around all day without anyone worrying about flats. - Dual Compound - SilkShield puncture protection - 60 TPI
$15.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$19.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
- Street style tread paired with heavy duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Size: 16 x 2.50 - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40 - Weight: 976g
The Kenda Konversion Tire is a BMX race-specific tire designed to excel on today's demanding tracks. The Konversion features Iron Cap Belt which both allows the tire to be rated as a 100psi tire as well as reducing your chances of a flat tire. Dual Tread Compound (DTC) is also featured to offer traction when you need it in turns or on the straights. Kenda reduced the weight of the tire by using a folding Aramid bead. Used by World Champions, Olympians, and National Champions worldwide. - SRC Compound with Iron Cap and casing knurling for maximum cornering performance - Lightweight casing and folding beads allow for snappy acceleration - Front and rear application, best when used as a set
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 16 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 317mmm - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 438g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "16 x 1.75"
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
$14.99 - $15.49
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
Page 1 of 5 Next page