Parts & Accessories
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
- Steel - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 50 grams per pair
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence. - Leather with steel hardware - Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) - 114 grams per pair - 420mm length
Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position). - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner bearing o-ring x 2 - Spindle seal x 2 - Outer Igus solid bearing x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing half x 4 - Bearing Retainer Bolt x 4 - Outer o-ring x 2 - Grease port screw x 2 - Compatibility: Stamp (2016), Stamp 7 (2017+), Stamp 11 (2017+)
$21.99 - $27.50
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
$3.99 - $15.99
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick. - Includes: 32 pins and wrench
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy. Pedal Refresh Kit includes: -Enduro catridge bearings - Igus LL-glide bearings - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings - Nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool Compatible with the following pedals (2010-present): - Eggbeaters - Candys - Mallets - 5050s
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - Weight (pair): 30 grams - Shoe compatibility: SPD - Release angle: 15 degrees
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Page 1 of 3 Next page