Parts & Accessories
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
Osprey’s Hydraulics LT 1.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for light and fast activities where weight and balance are critical. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. The streamlined design allows for easy loading into internal hydration sleeves. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning, and most importantly, staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
The taste of water from a funky reservoir is high on the list of experiences that one should combat at all costs. This cleaning kit comes complete with a reservoir cleaning brush, delivery system brush, and a drying rack to help ward off uninvited microbial visitors looking to take up residence in your reservoir.
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
Replacing old bite valve sheaths helps maintain a sanitary hydration system. Osprey’s Bite Valve Sheaths provide a soft surface for your chompers to sink into when you’re hydrating on the fly. Also perfect for those who can’t help but chew through the bite valve like their old #2 pencils in high school.
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
Tri-BackUp series is a complete system that Topeak has carefully integrated storage, hydration and repair into one solution for triathletes. The Tri-BackUp Air Station is an adapter for mounting a CO2 inflator, CO2 cartridges, and a mini pump. - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Compatibility: HybridRocket RX, RaceRocket HP Carbon, RaceRocket HP, Micro AirBooster, - Two 16g CO2 cartridge - Mount: Works w/ TRI-BackUP Elite / Pro V / Pro I - Size: 10.3 x 8.6 x 3.3 cm / 4.1” x 3.4” x 1.3” - Weight: 30 grams / 1.06 oz *Mini pump, CO2 inflator, CO2 cartridges & Tri-Cage not included
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
$6.12 - $16.62
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Keep your water flowing freely, even in the most harsh conditions. The Crux Thermal Control kit takes insulation to the next level so your tube and valve stay ice-free. Designed for reservoirs with the Quick Link system, this cold-weather accessory will extend the range of use your hydration pack during all outdoor adventures. Features: - Insulated Tube: Protects the flow of your fluids in cold conditions - Freeze-Proof Valve: Integrated cover keeps ice from forming in bite valve - Fits Reservoirs with Quick Link System: Keep your Crux working hard year-round with this easy upgrade
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
Saving time wherever possible is important to a triathlete and the Tri-Backup Pro V aids by mounting to the “V” section of your saddle to form a rear saddle hook helping to minimize T1 and T2 times. This sturdy rack also provides multi-combo capabilities to customize equipment for any race needs. - Material: Pressed aluminum - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Max Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb - Compatibility: Tri-BackUp Air Station, Tri-BackUp TubeBag, Tri-BackUp TireBag, Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road. Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage - Added Feature: 2 angle positions - Size: 11.8 x 8 x 6.9 cm / 4.6” x 3.1” x 2.7” - Weight: 97 grams
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
Osprey’s Hydraulics 3L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Clamp your water bottle cage securely to your handlebars with Electra's Bottle Cage Adapter. Easy installation and universal bottle cage compatibility make this accessory a no-brainer. • Allows for the installation of bottle cages on bicycles without frame mounts • Mounts to handlebar • Bottle cage sold separately
Osprey’s Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for light and fast activities where weight and balance are critical. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. The streamlined design allows for easy loading into internal hydration sleeves. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Page 1 of 3 Next page