Vanhelga is a fat bike tire designed for trail riding in loose snow. It brings traction to a new level with dual-compound rubber, triple-siped shoulder knobs, and an open tread pattern that sheds snow. Vanhelga sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy.
- 120 TPI tubeless-ready casing
- Ramped center lugs for rolling efficiency
- Aggressively siping for grip
- Shovel-design side lugs for predictable braking and cornering
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to premature casing wear and stud loss.
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
- Flat Protection: No
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- TPI: 120
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 4.5
- PSI: 20
- ISO Width (mm): 110
- Tire Intended Use: Fat Bike, Winter-Studded
- Weight: 1510
- Tire Type: Fat Tubeless Ready
- Tire Diameter: 27.5" Fat
- Tire Bead: Folding
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Fat Bike /Winter-Studded / 27.5 x 4.5||708752463141||11-000286|