$31.99 - $43.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$53.99 - $72.99
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
Oversized BMX style cruiser bars Chromoly construction with Tig-welded crossbar Available chrome plated or powder coated black Features the SE Winged logo on left rise 22.2mm clamp and grip area Weight: 38 oz / 1077 grams Clamp Size: 22.2mm Width / Length: 796mm Rise / Reach: 180mm Upsweep / Drop: 1º Back Sweep / Bend: 10º Color: Chrome Type: Oversized BMX Material: Chromoly
Our Cruiser Select series uses our softest materials and provides a dual layer of comfort. We fuse an extra soft gel-foam pad to the top of our multi-stage foam. This combination is soft yet also supportive. The elastomer suspension evens out imperfections in the road and the airflow channel provides perineal relief and cool air circulation. - Size: 11.25" long x 9" wide - Padding: Select foam - Rail: Steel - Suspension: Elastomer spring - Cover: Soft-touch vinyl - Vented anatomic relief system
$31.99 - $34.99
- Size: 10.5" long x 10.5" wide - Padding: Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Suspension: Coil spring - Use: Cruiser - Rail: Steel
- Size: 10.5" long x 10.5" wide - Padding: Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Suspension: Coil spring - Use: Cruiser - Cover material: Emerald WR
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
$14.99 - $20.99
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$9.99 - $11.99
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
Serfas' Women's Carma is the perfect upgrade for your fine road or mountain bike. It boasts a great-feeling Lorica synthetic-leather top, Serfas' Dual-Density padding that damps vibrations so you float over rough roads and a women's cutout that eliminates pressure for sweet comfort on all your rides. The Carma also features featherweight hollow-titanium rails.
SRAM's X-7 Front Derailleur is stiff, light and strong. It provides crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
Get sharp, dependable, Exact Actuation shifting with SRAM's GX 2x10 Front Trigger Shifter. This left-side front shifter is compatible with SRAM's GX 2x10-speed components (sold separately) and brings championship technology to everyone. • Dedicated 2-speed front trigger shifter • Multi-position mounting • Aluminum pull lever • MatchMaker X compatible • Weight: 122 grams
$22.64 - $26.99
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
At 11.6 inches, Serfas' Vistoso saddle is one of the longest saddles out there. All that extra real estate means that you have plenty of room to move around, a necessity on long rides. And with 90mm long chromoly rails, there's plenty of room to dial in your position just right. Furthering its sublime comfort is its Dual Density base, narrow profile, light padding and wide nose.
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
$31.50 - $47.25
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
$27.99 - $35.99
We've got options! The Carrier seat features a clean debossed logo design, and comes in several different color and fabric choices. The Stealth system means there is no need for a patch in the top of the seat, but still offers the full range of angle adjustment. Works with both Pivotal and Stealth seat posts—Pivotal posts require a long Allen wrench, so Stealth posts are recommended for easiest installation. - Thick padding - Durable anti-slip vinyl cover - Weight: 12.1oz
$16.99 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of aluminum and feature dual-hex heads for easy, secure installation.
$12.50 - $13.99
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Self tow in - Available only in Threaded - Rim Friendly Compounds Compounds: - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 60.6 grams - Overall length: 66.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
Page 1 of 18 Next page