- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
$4.50 - $6.25
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
$4.99 - $19.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$5.00 - $6.75
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
$5.60 - $15.30
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
Replacement crank arm pinch bolts that fit Mission cranks and many others. Includes two bolts. Product Specifications - Thread: M6 x P1.0 - Allen Key: 6mm - Includes: 2 Bolts - Weight: 0.5oz
$6.75 - $8.50
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
$6.80 - $17.85
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Replacement spindle bolt for Pillar 24 cranks (24mm spindle) - Thread: M18 x P1.0
Replacement spindle bolt for 22mm Pillar Cranks. Tightens with 8mm Allen Key.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
The Kink Pillar cranks use a unique one piece forged backplate that tie together the pedal and spindle bosses, while acting as an extremely stiff backbone to each crank arm. This design eliminates several weak points found in traditional tubular cranks, and increases the overall strength without adding weight.
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
Crank arm tip protectors for Origin8 Thruster Crank Arm Tip Protectors fit all Thruster Series MTB, Boost, and Fat cranksets. Grab a pair to protect your crank arm tips from abrasions and impacts.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Page 1 of 9 Next page