• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
$6.50 - $7.19
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
$11.99 - $12.99
The best thing to happen to handlebars since grips. - Easy to push lever creates friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
The perfect way to say 'Hello.' Or 'hey there,' 'coming through,' and 'sup.' We've made ringing an art form. Choose from our unique graphics and bold colors. Let people know you’re coming through—and do it in style. - Easy to push lever creates friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware - Mounting Location: Handlebar - Clamp: Universal - Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Gel Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Origin-8's Time Clock Bell provides a wonderful sound and adds a touch of class to your handlebars. This great 55mm bell delivers the wonderful resonate sound of brass with all-metal mechanical parts.
Give yourself 360 degrees of visibility with Sunlite's Sport Helmet Mirror. It mounts to either your glasses or to your helmet and has a fully adjustable arm for maximum viewing angle.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
The Jandd Reflector Mount allows riders to attach a reflector to a rack.
A steampunk statement for your handlebars. A transparent dome lets colorful gear workings of the insides of the bell be seen. The Gear Bell is even rainproof.
• 2 wheel reflectors • 2 Brackets • 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • 1-rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount)
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
$5.99 - $7.19
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- 65mm Bell in the form of a bacon cheese burger - Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon mount - Ringer style mechanism - Function: Lever
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell. This minimal bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
An incredibly loud brass bell (approximately 60 db) from CatEye meets their FlexTight mounting band for mounting versatility across all types of handlebars. The bright, clean sound of brass alerts other pedestrians and riders to your presence.
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Mirrycle's Candibell is more than just a fun, compact bell, it’s the loudest Incredibell of all. - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
- Multi-fit handlebar mount - Right or left hand use - Fits 22.2mm to 25.4mm handlebars - Alloy ping style bell
$14.99 - $15.99
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.